Please visit the Deliverance Bookstore. We have over 200 books by Dr D. K. Olukoya and others to empower you and teach your hands to war and your fingers fight. You can order the best selling book Prayer Rain by Dr Olukoya.
Gal 3:13-14: Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Col 2:14-15: Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
1. I confess to You that I have been in bondage in the following areas (name the specific areas), and I ask You to reveal to me the cause or causes that brought this into my life. (Here, confess to the Lord whatever He brings to your mind.) I thank You for the release that You gained for me when You became a curse on the cross.
2. I ask You to forgive me or my ancestors for any sin that has exposed me to a curse (name any specific sin that you are aware of.) I receive Your forgiveness and I choose to forgive those who’ve sinned against me (name these people).
3. I break any ungodly ties that still bind me to anyone in my life who’s ever hurt or disappointed me or to whom I have related in an ungodly way. (Name these people as you break the unhealthy bonding and ’soul ties’.)
4. I renounce any and all contact with the occult and promise to destroy and occult objects that I may possess. (Name the specific occult involvement.)
5. I renounce any and all sexual sins, and I break the power of pornography that may have a hold of me.
6. I renounce any and all self-inflicted curses that I’ve pronounced on myself, and I break those patterns from my heart and tongue.
7. I renounce any and all curses that I’ve spoken against others, whether knowingly or unknowingly: gossip, bitter words, anger, and judgment. I break the authority of any such occult power in my life.
8. I renounce any and all unholy covenants in which I or my ancestors have been involved (name them).
9. I renounce any and all patterns of stinginess with finances that I or my ancestors have engaged. I resolve to be obedient to the Lord in the area of tithes and offerings.
10. I renounce all attitudes of reliance upon man and the flesh. I resolve to put my trust solely in the Lord, my God.
11. I do once and for all release myself from the power and authorities of any curse.
12. All demonic spirits and powers involved (name them if they’ve been discerned), I bind you and command you to cease your activity in my life and to leave my life, my body, my soul, my mind, my family, my house, my job, etc.
13. I pray all these things in the authority of the name of Jesus and give You thanks and praise, Lord, that all these things are done.